Monday, May 9, 2011

E-mails we've received!

We here at Smash The State have a rarely check e-mail. Here's some gems from it!

From Get_Nugged420@yahooligans.com: "Hey u guys shud stop posting people's pics on the net"

Johnny Turk says: Fuck You!


From r.danko99@hotmail.com: "No I am not Rick Danko. Please stop e-mailing me asking for autographed lyric sheets to the song "Home Cookin'" I don't know what you're talking about.

Sincerely

Riley Danko"

Johnny Turk says: Riley is a total slut name, so I apologize

From dustinverburg@u.boisestate.edu: I know you dudes like rock music, i did an article about what 1/2 of septic death has been up to
http://streetbonersandtvcarnage.com/blog/interview-with-little-miss-and-the-no-names/

there it is.

Johnny Turk Says: Jesus Verberg, why'd you kill yourself?


Remember if you send an e-mail to "Raffi_TorresD.U.I.@live.com" you might just be e-mailing a goon!

No comments:

Post a Comment