Monday, May 23, 2011

Truth in Dio Stories

Smash the State has always been and are at the forefront of talking about toys on the internet. We also recognize a good g.i. joe dio story when we see it. What follows is just that, when G.I. Joe meets real ass life.

Mother Fucker!
I'm on empty? That's what I get for letting SciFi use my crossover.(Chuckles is a prick nerd)



Excuse me, sir?!
Hey man, listen. My daughter has been in an accident. I'm on my way to see her, but I ran out of gas! I'm just trying to raise enough money to make it across the bridge to Arkansas. Will you help me?

No.
Listen man, if you give me your address, I promise I'LL send it back and reimburse you with interest!

Where's your car? Can I see your driver license?

It's behind the building man! Lighten up man! Will you help me?

(I turned around and let my gat explode. Now I'm switching my mind back into freak mode.)

LET ME PUMP MY GAS IN PEACE, MOTHER FUCKER.

2 comments:

  1. Potential FLAGG Award winner!

    "What is that car from?" (That would be number one response if you posted this story where people would see it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faggot Armyman:::
    I'll let you drive my car if you let me suck your dick."
    Mike paid Sam to let him be the prostitute.
    Yaiyai::::"Prostitute!!!"

    ReplyDelete