Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I accidently deleted a Tom Jacks post.

I'm not sorry! However to make up for it Here's some Smash The State Classics:

ILOVEBLACKRIPCORD.COM [January 4th, 2009, a poll on HISS Tank.com about Black Ripcord being Black]



Ed Note: Holy shit I forgot people actually voted for those!




Black people, bananas? You draw comparisons



ARGH MY SUPER HEROES



GUYS THE G.I. JOE MOVIE IS ONLY A SCAM TO MAKE MONEY! THESE LIBERAL HOLLYWOOD BIG-WIGZ DON'T CARE ABOUT G.I. JOE. I ONLY TRUST LARRY HAMA THE ONLY GUY TO DO ANYTHING WITH G.I. JOE, HE DID EVERYTHING, SCULPT, PAINT, NAME, FINANCE, DRAW, AND PACKAGE EVERY G.I. JOE EVER!




I guess Snake Eyes is cast wrong, as he's from AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE HOME OF THE BRAVE. Not some Scottish guy


Says the guy with the revised Lifeline Avatar

No comments:

Post a Comment